The Student Room Group

Year 11 mocks 2018

am i the only one struggling rly bad with the current exams?
Nope. We are all suffering together. How have you done so far in all your subjects.
Reply 2
Original post by Fazzy_77
Nope. We are all suffering together. How have you done so far in all your subjects.

well im doing mocks now and i already know the results are going to real bad, for dec. mocks i got:

4: chem + history
5: spanish, maths
6: physics, eng lit
7: bio, eng lang

and im expected 7's which i know wont be happening wbu?
I got average grades for my mocks in December and we had our recent mocks last week. Your last mock grades aren't actually bad and since then you've probably learnt so much more. I'm freaking out too though because we still haven't covered all the content in some subjects. I guess the important thing is that we are all going through the same thing so you're not alone :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Fazzy_77
I got average grades for my mocks in December and we had our recent mocks last week. Your last mock grades aren't actually bad and since then you've probably learnt so much more. I'm freaking out too though because we still haven't covered all the content in some subjects. I guess the important thing is that we are all going through the same thing so you're not alone :smile:

nah i'm going to do worse this time round bc we dont know half of the content still. i learnt nothing in physics this year bc i got a shii teacher same goes for biology so im trying to teach myself. eng lit, we only finished macbeth. maths idk anything and for history my teacher left so we have some teacher who doesnt actually know any history so i really will fail.:frown: but im glad i know my school aint the only one failing
i hope you get amazing results on results day good luck!
Original post by isadiya
nah i'm going to do worse this time round bc we dont know half of the content still. i learnt nothing in physics this year bc i got a shii teacher same goes for biology so im trying to teach myself. eng lit, we only finished macbeth. maths idk anything and for history my teacher left so we have some teacher who doesnt actually know any history so i really will fail.:frown: but im glad i know my school aint the only one failing
i hope you get amazing results on results day good luck!

Oh well, I guess all we can do is try our best then.
Good luck to you too!

Quick Reply

Latest