The Student Room Group

2024 mock papers a level

are they just using the 2023 a level papers?? just curious cos last year my mocks were mostly 2022 and one 2018 paper
Original post by witchwitchwitch
are they just using the 2023 a level papers?? just curious cos last year my mocks were mostly 2022 and one 2018 paper

It depends on your sixth form or college, but for most of my mocks parts of 2023 papers were used as we haven't covered all the content yet. But for one of my subjects they used past questions from a variety of different papers.
Original post by flowersinmyhair
It depends on your sixth form or college, but for most of my mocks parts of 2023 papers were used as we haven't covered all the content yet. But for one of my subjects they used past questions from a variety of different papers.

oh i see. why do they do that? my siblings said it was always just the year before's paper because they're locked, but now they're using some questions and papers everyone has access to
oh i see. why do they do that? my siblings said it was always just the year before's paper because they're locked, but now they're using some questions and papers everyone has access to

It depends on your school. My RS teachers did that because we needed questions that were on topics we had done before, and with only 4 new questions per paper per year that makes it a little more tricky. For my biology and geography papers we did parts of last year's papers.
Original post by flowersinmyhair
It depends on your school. My RS teachers did that because we needed questions that were on topics we had done before, and with only 4 new questions per paper per year that makes it a little more tricky. For my biology and geography papers we did parts of last year's papers.

i see. thank you for answering! i hope your mocks went well :tongue:
i see. thank you for answering! i hope your mocks went well :tongue:

Thank you, I hope your mocks go well 😀

Quick Reply

Latest