The Student Room Group

New change

I have recently started y10 and it is already a huge change from y9, especially with the constant reminders of GCSE. I want to know at what point does school life and GCSEs start becoming stressful?
Reply 1
i would say year 11 mocks, which for most schools happen in December is the time stress starts for everyone.
Original post by l1m.s4f
I have recently started y10 and it is already a huge change from y9, especially with the constant reminders of GCSE. I want to know at what point does school life and GCSEs start becoming stressful?

I personally had mocks in Easter of year 10 which I found really stressful, but I’m in year 11 now and I’d definitely say the stress really comes and goes. My first mocks this year were just before half term and that was really stressful, but now I’ve definitely slowed down revision to a comfortable pace and school doesn’t feel too much different to how it did before I started working for GCSEs. Everyone is different, but try not to feel too bogged down during high stress times, just know that it does calm down a bit in between 😊

Quick Reply

Latest