The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Bristol University Politics & IR

I've applied to do Politics & IR at Bristol Uni for 2018 Undergrad and I still haven't heard back and it's driving me mad. Has anyone else not heard?
I am in the same situation
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 2
I am still waiting too! Applied in early October. I phoned them a couple of weeks ago they said their deadline is 31st March, so we should hopefully hear back soon. Bit annoying as I know others have been offered from looking at the applicants forum everyday(!), plus there was a politics offer holder day today when they still haven't got back to all of their applicants grrr. Find it a bit unfair how some have a massive waiting game whilst others don't!
Reply 3
Yes I completely agree! Definitely an unfair advantage and I don't understand how it can take so long! Thank you so much for replying, I've been checking in on forums too so it's nice to know I'm not the only one!
Reply 4
Yeah everyone else has peace of mind whereas we don’t know what we are working towards! And yeah it’s nice to know it’s not just me too, will keep in contact with any updates x
Reply 5
Hey,
I applied for Politics and French in early November and haven't heard back either! It's really annoying, seems like the politics department is really slow..
Reply 6
Yes it’s so annoying! Hopefully we’ll hear soon
Reply 7
Update: Bristol gave me an offer for French (I applied for French and Politics) which kinda eliminates them as a choice as I really wanna do both!
Reply 8
Aw I'm sorry that's such a shame! Was it your first choice?
Reply 9
Original post by Issie_b
Aw I'm sorry that's such a shame! Was it your first choice?

I think so ! If they had offered me a place for Politics and French I'm pretty sure I would've firmed them!
Reply 10
Original post by maz.oli
I think so ! If they had offered me a place for Politics and French I'm pretty sure I would've firmed them!

Glad theyve got back to you but sorry about the situ! Wherevee you choose youll be happy I’m sure and what is meant to be is meant to be :smile:
I heard back for Politics and IR last wednesday. They gave me a conditional offer of AAA in A levels.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending