Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have recently accepted a firm unconditional to go to Abertay and am looking to stay in accomodation.

Can anyone clarify about when the login for Oasis is sent to you and when the application for accommodation opens up. Im trying to not fall behind and want to be on top of the application process when it opens.
    • TSR Community Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Puddles the Monkey)
    Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help
    Thanks but i made this post a day or so before the email came in. I recieved my login on Tuesday. But thanks for your consideration anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Jedgar What accomodation did you apply for?

ReputationRep:
    Parker house and Meadowside
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. University of Abertay Dundee
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 6 Oct '18
  2. University of Abertay Dundee
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.