The Student Room Group
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website

Anyone need student accomodation in Derby?

Hi guys,
I booked a room at Darley Bank for 18/19, but I no longer need it. If anyone is interested in a Bronze en Suite Plus, or know anyone who needs somewhere to stay whilst at Uni, please let me know.

Darley Bank is located near several other university approved accommodation residencies. It is a secure building with security working the nightshift with routine checks. There is an onsite laundry room, as well as a common room with a TV/PlayStation, table tennis etc. The city centre is a 15-minute walk. There is a bus stop around the corner which takes students to/from the university/town, using ID cards for free travel. Local shops like Sainsbury’s are within a 10-minute walk.

The Bronze en Suite Plus room has a ¾ double bed with under bed storage and a shelving unit headrest, a desk with fitted drawers, a shelving unit above the desk, a wardrobe, and a bathroom. The price is £128pw, will be shared with 4 other people and is located on the first floor (with lift access). There is a shared kitchen with enough fridge/freezer/cupboard space for all residents.
Please feel free to message me if you want to see pictures or need more information.
Still looking for someone to takeover this room.. Original post is as follows:

I booked a room at Darley Bank for 18/19, but I no longer need it. If anyone is interested in a Bronze en Suite Plus, or know anyone who needs somewhere to stay whilst at Uni, please let me know.

Darley Bank is located near several other university approved accommodation residencies. It is a secure building with security working the nightshift with routine checks. There is an onsite laundry room, as well as a common room with a TV/PlayStation, table tennis etc. The city centre is a 15-minute walk. There is a bus stop around the corner which takes students to/from the university/town, using ID cards for free travel. Local shops like Sainsbury’s are within a 10-minute walk.

The Bronze en Suite Plus room has a ¾ double bed with under bed storage and a shelving unit headrest, a desk with fitted drawers, a shelving unit above the desk, a wardrobe, and a bathroom. The price is £128pw, will be shared with 4 other people and is located on the first floor (with lift access). There is a shared kitchen with enough fridge/freezer/cupboard space for all residents.
Please feel free to message me if you want to see pictures or need more information.
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website
how much?
Original post by HomerCide
how much?

I’m quite certain it’s £129pw, but is paid in 4 instalments throughout the year. Are you interested?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending