The Student Room Group

CIE IGCSE History Paper 2 (Source Paper)

Does anyone know what the exam is gonna be about? I'm trying to revise but its difficult not knowing what its about.Plus if anyone has any extra tips that would be great.
Hi,

I'm pretty sure it's on the League of Nations (May 2018)
Reply 2
It's a source paper on the League of Nations, you really only have to revise the League and how to answer source questions. There will also be picture
sources. There are some past papers online and there are many tips on how to answer source questions. Most source questions are either 7 or 8 markers and there usually is a 12 marker for the last question which combines all the sources together.
The main things I have noticed while I did the past papers is that a good part of the sources depict someone being blamed, for example in the Manchurian Crisis, the author or cartoonist might blame either Britain or France, or even the USA. They might also attack the Japanese for being warmongering and stuff. You should try the following past papers.May/June 2012October/November 2016To my knowledge, these years had the League of Nations as their topic.
I am certain that for paper 22, league of nation is the topic.
Reply 5
Original post by aureliasvasq
I am certain that for paper 22, league of nation is the topic.

it is, thats what im writing

Quick Reply

Latest