The Student Room Group

aqa gcse drama components 2 and 3

have your teachers predicted how many marks you got for components 1 and 2?
if so please mention it so i can see how i'm doing.
i got
component 2 - 40/60 for the devising log, 20/20 for the performance.
component 3 - not sure but i definitely got over 24/40
bump
Reply 2
My teacher thinks I got 100% for performances :biggrin:
Original post by eboobond
My teacher thinks I got 100% for performances :biggrin:

noice well done friend

do you know what you got for your devising log because i was honestly expecting higher
Reply 4
Original post by HALLEitzMeSam
noice well done friend

do you know what you got for your devising log because i was honestly expecting higher

No I don't sorry! I'm absolutely terrified for the exam on Friday though, it's like english but worse!
Reply 5
have your teachers predicted how many marks you got for components 1 and 2?
if so please mention it so i can see how i'm doing.
i got
component 2 - 40/60 for the devising log, 20/20 for the performance.
component 3 - not sure but i definitely got over 24/40

i got altogether 59/80
Original post by amirxh.a
i got altogether 59/80

damn, well done
No I don't sorry! I'm absolutely terrified for the exam on Friday though, it's like english but worse!

really? i find it miles easier than english. btw what play are you writing about for section C. i'm doing matilda the musical.
Reply 8
really? i find it miles easier than english. btw what play are you writing about for section C. i'm doing matilda the musical.

Wow that's so cool! I think your school had a bit of a bigger budget to go and see that! We are doing Woman in Black
Wow that's so cool! I think your school had a bit of a bigger budget to go and see that! We are doing Woman in Black

haha no my school is BROKE my teacher has 0 budget left and is leaving to go to a better school next year.

good luck on your exam.

OMG im doing Women in Black too, but we went to see it last year and literally do not know where my notes are kind of screwed
Reply 11
We got ours for section 2 but I've no idea for three. I got 79/80 before moderation which has put me over the moon!
Original post by xAndie
We got ours for section 2 but I've no idea for three. I got 79/80 before moderation which has put me over the moon!

holy crap well done!!
No idea, but the written exam was a shambles, so god help me there. My hand was moving faster than the cogs in my brain, and I still only just finished in time. Just gotta hope for high performance marks I guess ha. How did you find it?
Original post by PleasureToBurn
No idea, but the written exam was a shambles, so god help me there. My hand was moving faster than the cogs in my brain, and I still only just finished in time. Just gotta hope for high performance marks I guess ha. How did you find it?

i thought it was ok, was pretty pissed when i saw that the 32 marker was the exact same as the specimen and i hadn't even done it but overall i think i got a minimum of 60 marks. what do you think the boundary for a 9 will be in the written exam?
I got 73/80 for the devising component all together

Not sure about about component 3 tho
i thought it was ok, was pretty pissed when i saw that the 32 marker was the exact same as the specimen and i hadn't even done it but overall i think i got a minimum of 60 marks. what do you think the boundary for a 9 will be in the written exam?

Not sure, but shouldn't be particularly high. There'll always be those kids across the country who took drama as a doss and will lower the grade boundaries for those of us who actually care about it. The bloke in front of me slept through it and didn't even open his paper. So I wouldn't worry!
Original post by PleasureToBurn
Not sure, but shouldn't be particularly high. There'll always be those kids across the country who took drama as a doss and will lower the grade boundaries for those of us who actually care about it. The bloke in front of me slept through it and didn't even open his paper. So I wouldn't worry!

haha yeah i'm praying too that the roadmen in my class will lower it.

good luck!
Original post by lexiwilliamz
I got 73/80 for the devising component all together

Not sure about about component 3 tho

really well done!!
I got 80/80 on my devising logs and performance, my teacher said I didn really well on the acting but obviously haven’t got my grade back from that. I think I did I quite well on section c as it was identical to the specimen paper which is did and got 29/32 on so I memorised it and wrote it out in the exam which gave me more time to spend on section B

Quick Reply

Latest