The Student Room Group

Will I still get into university if I fail my drama gcse?

Just finished that monstrosity of a GCSE- eduqas drama component 3 2023. It was ****. I did really well on my component 2 so I might be fine but likelihood is I’ve failed. I want to study psychology at university so my course isn’t related to drama at all. However, I really want to get into a top university like Bath, Cardiff… I know these types of universities can be much more picky than most when it comes to GCSEs so will this affect my chances of getting in?
(edited 11 months ago)
Original post by emily.02
Just finished that monstrosity of a GCSE- eduqas drama component 3 2023. It was ****. I did really well on my component 2 so I might be fine but likelihood is I’ve failed. I want to study psychology at university so my course isn’t related to drama at all. However, I really want to get into a top university like Bath, Cardiff… I know these types of universities can be much more picky than most when it comes to GCSEs so will this affect my chances of getting in?

Unless it's Oxbridge, I doubt they'll care. I would question whether even Oxbridge would care to be honest.

Quick Reply

Latest