The Student Room Group

Lil tay !!!

For all those who cant stand LIL TAY and her stupid videos, please dont be afraid to let all your anger out in this chat ~ no swearing

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Shabby33
For all those who cant stand LIL TAY and her stupid videos, please dont be afraid to let all your anger out in this chat ~ no swearing

i hate LIL TAY her fridge costs more than my REnt and my life
Original post by swaggersouls
:bl::desu::fatcontroller::ff2::kungfu::rip::run::ssaw::troll:
Original post by dreamworksisbae
:bl::desu::fatcontroller::ff2::kungfu::rip::run::ssaw::troll:

:colonhash:
iM OnLY 9 yeARs OlD!!1!
Can someone actually explain to me how she has so much money or is it all fake
She's a lil idiot, but it's not her fault, it's her parents. They force her to make these videos for a lil bit of extra coin. She'll regret it in the future.
Reply 7
Original post by Xsjajosa
Can someone actually explain to me how she has so much money or is it all fake

the cars are rented
and the money is vietnamese dong which is worth 0.000032 of the British Pound
Reply 8

You're just jealous cos shes onlee 9 years old an she has more doh than yo mommas rent, boi
@Cxm youre being summoned x

Her parents grew her up into thinking in a very corrupt way: 'lil tay' thinks that success is about how much money is in your pocket, but there is a limit to what money can give you. However, this may all just be a little act infront of the camera. If so, she and her parents (or whoever came up with the idea) is quite clever in all honesty.
Original post by YouAreAYute
@Cxm youre being summoned x

Well well well. What do we have here.

Anyone who hates on LIL TAY issa b*tch. SHE'S ONLY 9 YEARS OLD and she hold your momma rent. Only the youngest flexxer of the century. So motivational too. Woke up one day and decided to get rich and now she balling. #Inspirational #Goals Which other 6 year old woke up like today imma change my life.

The girl, the myth, the legend..Lil Tay. Don't get on her bad side or she'll flex on ya nan's grave
Lil tay mother lost her job thanks to her LOL
Reply 13
Original post by Cxm
Well well well. What do we have here.

Anyone who hates on LIL TAY issa b*tch. SHE'S ONLY 9 YEARS OLD and she hold your momma rent. Only the youngest flexxer of the century. So motivational too. Woke up one day and decided to get rich and now she balling. #Inspirational #Goals Which other 6 year old woke up like today imma change my life.

The girl, the myth, the legend..Lil Tay. Don't get on her bad side or she'll flex on ya nan's grave

ru for real srsly wtf. she lost her mums jobs for christs sake
Original post by TBI5
ru for real srsly wtf. she lost her mums jobs for christs sake

Cmon be logical. Her parents are the ones who orchestrated this whole thing to make money off of her. I'm sure they're making more money from publicity and collabs rn though it won't last. Rn they're probably making a lot of money out of her but in about 3 months it'll all be gone
Reply 15
Original post by Cxm
Cmon be logical. Her parents are the ones who orchestrated this whole thing to make money off of her. I'm sure they're making more money from publicity and collabs rn though it won't last. Rn they're probably making a lot of money out of her but in about 3 months it'll all be gone

ok yove got a point ig
Reply 16
Original post by Cxm

NAAHH m8 lil tay could pay yo mommas rent 4ever. Lil tay has a lambo, lil tay could buy you.
Reply 17
Original post by swaggersouls

U high right now?
Reply 18
Original post by Cxm

Don't disrespect lil tay u prick she is the youngest flexer of the century and has more money that you, her sink costs more than your salary and she rocks a lambo dropping bare racks and y'all hatin bcos you ain't her
-Cars rented
-Mum is (was) estate agent- the houses she shows off are the ones her mum sells
-money is a different currency

Her parents need to be flogged lol

Quick Reply

Latest