The Student Room Group

Good (clean) songs for instagram stories?

Hey Guys, So as the title suggests, what are your guys' recommendations for insta story songs (preferably clean/with no bad meaning )?

To add some context, I am going on holiday soon, and plan to post pictures of things such as sunsets and pics with my family. I really like songs by kendrick lamar, the weeknd and Tay Swift. I am open to using songs from any other artists tho!!! I want to have a collection of songs so that when i post i dont need to think about what song to use.

TIA!!!
Reply 1
Original post by krystaloceanx
Hey Guys, So as the title suggests, what are your guys' recommendations for insta story songs (preferably clean/with no bad meaning )?

To add some context, I am going on holiday soon, and plan to post pictures of things such as sunsets and pics with my family. I really like songs by kendrick lamar, the weeknd and Tay Swift. I am open to using songs from any other artists tho!!! I want to have a collection of songs so that when i post i dont need to think about what song to use.

TIA!!!

Dog Days are over - Florence and the machine
Paper Rings - taylor swift
I lived - one republic
I aint worried - one republic
Something in the orange - Zach Bryan
(edited 10 months ago)
Wildest Dreams - Taylor Swift (especially the bit that goes 'say you'll remember me, standing in a nice dress, staring at the sunset baby', perfect for sunset pics!!)
Imagination - Shawn Mendes (second verse would be great for beach pics, but any beautiful views should do)
talk is overrated - Jeremy Zucker, blackbear (for vibey pics, but do check the lyrics beforehand bc i think the rap might be tlkng abt drinking and stuff?)
Better - Khalid ('nothing feels better than this, nothing feels better')
Car's Outside - James Arthur ('oh darling all of the city lights never shined as bright as your eyes' for city lights lol)
Cruel Summer - Taylor Swift (just a banger)
Getaway Car - Taylor Swift (also a banger)
Love Story - Taylor Swift (first verse)
Enchanted - Taylor Swift (chorus)
Reminder/Blinding Lights - The Weeknd (chorus only)

Tried to give you songs mostly from artists you mentioned but The Weeknd isn't very clean and I don't listen to Kendrick Lamar soo yeah, hope this helps though and have a great time on holiday! :smile:
Reply 3
songs from Vlog No Copyright Music?
https://www.youtube.com/@VlogNoCopyrightMusic
Reply 4
MBB - Feel Good

Erik Lund - Summertime [COPYRIGHTED]

(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 5
Original post by krystaloceanx

TIA!!!

I love to use fleetwood mac! They're all clean and the ones from rumours and fleetwood mac (album) - the ones with the b&w covers - are classics, my fav to use is probably dreams :smile:
Reply 6
Fredji - Flying High

Reply 7
MBB - Beach
Reply 8
Ampyx - Holo

I used this one In a short video for my holiday
Reply 9
Ember X Holo

A mash-up with the last song

Quick Reply

Latest