The Student Room Group

Desperately need some helo

I have my first GCSE's in 2 days time and I'm on the verge of a mental breakdown. I have done literally no revision for any subject whatsoever, and my life right now consists of Fortnite and memes. If anyone has some intense revision tips or ideas on lifestyle changes, please help me out.
Reply 1
Original post by failure679
I have my first GCSE's in 2 days time and I'm on the verge of a mental breakdown. I have done literally no revision for any subject whatsoever, and my life right now consists of Fortnite and memes. If anyone has some intense revision tips or ideas on lifestyle changes, please help me out.

Just revise like unless you have absolutely no will power and can’t stop playing games then that’s just sad
literally stop everything and start revising. you can always make a change and improve your grade than if you didnt revise. u will be glad u at least tried. its in your control. honestly just revise a lot ignore ppl saying its to late cos thats not gonna help. Its overwhelming i know so literally pick a topic give it 30 mins and move on and then do a tonne of practice questions and papers. Life goes on the exam will come and you just have to make sure you do as much as you can until then good luck
Reply 3
Original post by failure679

Not really any advice to give except start revising now and try to relax. You'll learn nothing if you study when you're too stressed. I'm Scottish so I'm not too sure how it works down there but GCSES are basically a bridge to A-Levels right? That means you've got all summer to get your **** together for when it's time to take those which are the really important ones.

2 days should be enough for a pass at least. What subject is first?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending