The Student Room Group

Apprenticship

Hi i just wanted to know if i apply %o higher apprentiship do i have to go to uni
Original post by Reena puja
Hi i just wanted to know if i apply %o higher apprentiship do i have to go to uni

Depends.

Higher apprenticeships is where you obtain a foundation degree after completion. Most of the time foundation degrees are taught at Universities but OCASSIONALLY you may have to attend a College OR you could have online lectures (which is the case for the previous intake at my employer), it just depends. You need to enquire with the apprenticeship provider but realistically you should be able to find this information on the designated information section.
(edited 5 years ago)
Not really... there are different types of apprenticeships.

Both Higher apprenticeships, Degree apprenceships and (now newly introduced) Master apprenticeships enable you to go to University.
Master apprenticeships? Where can I find more about these. Also, what are some of the top apprenteship schemes for finance?
Original post by squirrology
Not really... there are different types of apprenticeships.

Both Higher apprenticeships, Degree apprenceships and (now newly introduced) Master apprenticeships enable you to go to University.

Can you tell me what the difference between master apprenticeships and degree apprenticships are please

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending