The Student Room Group

Physiotherapy 2023 UCAS application

Has anyone looking to study physio in 2023 received an interview offer from any uni?

Scroll to see replies

I have had an interview offer from UWE so far. It took them 5 days to give me the invite
Reply 2
I've had an interview offer at UEA for BSc and Plymouth for MPhysio. Only took 2 days to get back to me.
Different for every uni so it really depends where you have applied to as each have different criteria for how fast and when they can offer interview invites.
Original post by AlexB41
I've had an interview offer at UEA for BSc and Plymouth for MPhysio. Only took 2 days to get back to me.

Hi @AlexB41 :h:

Congratulations on your interview offer to study here with us at UEA! If you have any questions about UEA or being a student in Norwich at all, please do let me know. Good luck with the interview! :h:

Danielle :smile:
Film and Television Studies
Reply 5
Original post by AlexB41

Do you have your interview date yet for UEA? My daughter has an interview offer too, but no date yet.
Reply 6
No not yet, it says they have yet to organise a date and will respond immediately when a date is confirmed.
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 7
Original post by Feeb_05
I have had an interview offer from UWE so far. It took them 5 days to give me the invite

Congrats! I’m thinking of applying to UWE too. Is your interview in person or virtual?
Original post by noo000b
Congrats! I’m thinking of applying to UWE too. Is your interview in person or virtual?

Mine is virtual. Via Microsoft teams🥲 Goodluck with your application!
Original post by Calibann
I have applied to Cardiff. I sent my UCAS off in the beginning of Sept and still no news.

From what I have read Cardiff can take a long time to send out offers/interview invites
I applied to Birmingham, Liverpool, Cardiff, Nottingham and Northumbria. Liverpool I had an interview, not feeling great about it lol. Northumbria I have an interview in December. Not heard from the others!! Anyone had an offer from Liverpool after their interview?🤣
Reply 11
Original post by conniemcnally
I applied to Birmingham, Liverpool, Cardiff, Nottingham and Northumbria. Liverpool I had an interview, not feeling great about it lol. Northumbria I have an interview in December. Not heard from the others!! Anyone had an offer from Liverpool after their interview?🤣

Had an interview so quickly? When did you apply for it?

was the interview virtual or face to face?

also what are your predicted grades if you dont mind? and did you have work experience?
Reply 14
Has anyone heard from Uni of Birmingham or Nottingham yet? My daughter has had interview offers from MMU, SHU and UEA so far.

Good luck with all your applications!
Hi there , did your daughter have to do a 2 minute video first before her interview invite at Sheffield Hallam .Thankyou
Reply 16
Original post by Victoria4121
Hi there , did your daughter have to do a 2 minute video first before her interview invite at Sheffield Hallam .Thankyou

Yes she did.
Original post by LMas01
Yes she did.

Thanks and how long did it take after the video to come back with the interview offer .
Thankyou so much
Reply 18
Thanks and how long did it take after the video to come back with the interview offer .
Thankyou so much

I think it was about 4/5 days,
Reply 19
Thankyou so much

I think it was about 4/5 days.
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending