The Student Room Group

Should I do narative or description??

I'm having my gcse English language mock exam coming up tomorrow, so trying to get some last minute revision in. Is it easier to do description or narative and why?
Sometimes they may give you two descriptive or two narrative options, so you won't always have a choice.
Original post by MrZJT
I'm having my gcse English language mock exam coming up tomorrow, so trying to get some last minute revision in. Is it easier to do description or narative and why?

You have a mock exam? I and other year 11s have out actual English language exam
Reply 3
Original post by Iahmed512
You have a mock exam? I and other year 11s have out actual English language exam

Oh I didn't mean a mock I was half asleep when I wrote it, I meant a resit exam.
Original post by MrZJT
Oh I didn't mean a mock I was half asleep when I wrote it, I meant a resit exam.

Oh right, good luck! Are you aiming to just pas or aiming for higher?
Reply 5
Original post by Iahmed512
Oh right, good luck! Are you aiming to just pas or aiming for higher?

Thanks man, you to! :smile: I'm going to aim for 6/B but I'll probs only get a pass. What about you?
Original post by MrZJT
Thanks man, you to! :smile: I'm going to aim for 6/B but I'll probs only get a pass. What about you?

Thanks, about the same, a 6, maybe a 7 but don't know if I can get it, but I would be fine with a 6 though.
If they do give you an option, do the one you feel you are strongest at. Personally, for me, it is the narrative as I am more creative, but it just depends on how well you can do each one

Quick Reply

Latest