The Student Room Group

Muslim and horny

Hi I’m a girl virgin in my early twenties who’s recently been feeling really horny and having sexual thoughts and thoughts about doing the deed and imagining myself doing it. I never masturbate and don’t plan to either as i know how addictive it can be for both.

I know this sounds dumb idk, but can any muslim female/male help me on this and help me control these thoughts and urges without committing any haram? What should i do
Hi you ok I understand what going threw its normal I guess
You're human, Allah doesn't punish us on our thoughts. It's normal for young adults to feel this way but I'm glad you're strong enough to avoid sin by never acting on it. That's real Jihad, daily battles against sin.

I'd say distract yourself with other things. If you're really busy or interested in other areas of life, this will be pushed to the back. Maybe start a personal project, something cool related to a hobby etc... Try filling up your time and thoughts with meaningful things like studying Islamic history, memorising the Qur'an etc...

Being closer to your deen means you are even less likely of wanting to harm it
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Hi you ok I understand what going threw its normal I guess

How do you deal with it?
Reply 4
Original post by Satori Tendō
You're human, Allah doesn't punish us on our thoughts. It's normal for young adults to feel this way but I'm glad you're strong enough to avoid sin by never acting on it. That's real Jihad, daily battles against sin.

I'd say distract yourself with other things. If you're really busy or interested in other areas of life, this will be pushed to the back. Maybe start a personal project, something cool related to a hobby etc... Try filling up your time and thoughts with meaningful things like studying Islamic history, memorising the Qur'an etc...

Being closer to your deen means you are even less likely of wanting to harm it

Thanks for your reply, i try but then i get these thoughts again and feel so lonely 😭
Thanks for your reply, i try but then i get these thoughts again and feel so lonely 😭

If you're looking for a romantic connection, I understand. You should go on the search! There's nothing wrong with seeking it out as long as it's halaal way. Perhaps that yearn for a significant other is manifesting in a desire for physical touch?
Ask your parents that you want to search or there are plenty of ways on apps these days :smile:
Original post by adam36101
Message me in private ok

Original post by Proxenus
message me and I'm sure we can work something out to solve this problem

Disgusting.
Hi I’m a girl virgin in my early twenties who’s recently been feeling really horny and having sexual thoughts and thoughts about doing the deed and imagining myself doing it. I never masturbate and don’t plan to either as i know how addictive it can be for both.

I know this sounds dumb idk, but can any muslim female/male help me on this and help me control these thoughts and urges without committing any haram? What should i do

👀❄️Wereufrom doe b
(edited 7 months ago)
Original post by coldheartedscarz
Wereufrom snapme

Nar ifeelu Wats yosc🤘🏾❄️
Original post by coldheartedscarz
👀❄️Wereufrom doe b

Thread’s almost 2 years old, stop being a creepy perv.
Reply 10
Original post by Anonymous #1
If your interested in a fun chat I'm based London add me. Muslim guy looking to be discreet too.

Kik: mr6911
Snap: mr6911x

Did u manage to solve your problem?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending