The Student Room Group

mei d2 2018

how did everyone find it
I quite liked it to be honest
A word of thanks to OCR, who put together a really stellar paper this year. No cricket, no retirement, no planes. I’m a happy camper.
I found it pretty straightforward. The last logic question was a bit odd and sometimes unclear (does he try the light or the door first? I considered both scenarios), but OK. Luckily they only got us to do one iteration on that mother-of-all-simplex-tableaus.

This thread would look very different if MEI had done as I half-predicted and made everyone do the Big-M method...
anyone remember the answers to those questions about having an umbrella if it rains etc
Original post by teebee99
anyone remember the answers to those questions about having an umbrella if it rains etc

I think parts 1 and 3 were correct. 2 and 4 were incorrect because they were backwards implications. 5 was incorrect because the bit on the left of the implication is false so anything can be on the right.
lavly
actually the easiest paper i wouldnt be surprised if A* boundary was like 67/72 :bong:
it was pretty good ngl, mostly everthing was straight forward, nothing over the top, guessing the grade boundries will be high but big up ocr mei for this paper
okay manav ??
watch out for manav the ****in UNIT
manav the fvkking yung flexer, you tryna get deaded son?
bruh dead, why am i getting done dirty when most of you guys said the same
Original post by _manav.nar_
bruh dead, why am i getting done dirty when most of you guys said the same

come on bro chill ain't not dirty **** here
lets keep it light yeah nav, my flex was subtle af :colondollar::colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending