The Student Room Group

**Official Investment Banking and Advisory 2019 Internship Thread**

Scroll to see replies

Original post by poohead23
How about someone who goes LSE, has direct experience related to his division and a decent range of extra-cirriculars like mentoring and tutoring. He is also applying to middle- office roles e.g risk. What are his chances?

fairly decent, if he doesn't bomb the tests and interviews
Has anyone applied to Baird's M&A 6-month internship commencing Jan 2020, if so did you guys receive a confirmation email after submission?

Or equally, has anyone applied to Baird in the past, what is the HR turnaround time?
(edited 4 years ago)
Hey,

Has anyone completed PWP AC for Summer last year and would be ok to PM me for some quick questions ?
I can obviously help with Grad itw as I have previous internships at leading IB firms.

Thanks a lot
Anyone done the JP.Morgan Hirevue IBD SA Interview, completed mine last week, wondering if we all have same questions and if anyone has heard back?
Reply 6364
Original post by mahmzo
Anyone done the JP.Morgan Hirevue IBD SA Interview, completed mine last week, wondering if we all have same questions and if anyone has heard back?

Last year, it took 6 weeks to me and other people from my AC to get back (majority semi-target, some target)
Reply 6365
Hi - I know I'm a year on and there's a 2020 thread. But can anyone give an insight into the Perella application process? I have a first round coming up, and don't know what to expect!
Original post by freyabond
anyone get redburn

did you? - could I pm you about it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending