The Student Room Group

Aqa gcse triple science grade boundaries predictions

Hey guys , since the triple science exams are over , any predictions of what the grade boundaries will be ? - TRIPLE ONLY (9-1)
Thank you :smile:
idk abt u but i found hgher triple aqa really easy so think boundaries will be really high imao
Original post by malkimoo
idk abt u but i found hgher triple aqa really easy so think boundaries will be really high imao

So about what ? 90% for a 9?
I think it will be about 80% for a 9, 70% for an 8.

Maybe lower for something like physics that always has very low grade boundaries.
Original post by ZdYnm8vuNR
So about what ? 90% for a 9?

i think 90% for nine bc they were so freaking easy if it was any lower half the country would get 9 imao tho most ppl disagree
i think 90% for nine bc they were so freaking easy if it was any lower half the country would get 9 imao tho most ppl disagree

Then if people disagree then they obviously found it hard and those grade boundaries won't be that hard

Most people found them harder than last year so they're obviously going to be way lower than that, I think something like at most 80% for a 9.
40% for a 4
50% for a 5
60% for a 6
70% for a 7
80% for an 8
90% for a 9 because i agree triple was dead easy
Original post by Jkkskskskd
40% for a 4
50% for a 5
60% for a 6
70% for a 7
80% for an 8
90% for a 9 because i agree triple was dead easy

Most people didn't find it easy, so you're logic is flawed.

As most people found it hard the grade boundary for a nine will be way lower.
Original post by ZdYnm8vuNR
Most people didn't find it easy, so you're logic is flawed.

As most people found it hard the grade boundary for a nine will be way lower.

most people i know found it so easy and finished so early the boundaries must be high or most of england will get 9s
most people i know found it so easy and finished so early the boundaries must be high or most of england will get 9s

The majority of the country found it quite hard, the grade boundaries will be quite low. That's just a fact.

Quick Reply

Latest