The Student Room Group
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee

Parking in Dundee

Hi Guys,

I'll be starting a 1 year PGDE in primary education next week. Don't know many who used to study at Dundee so looking a bit short of advice. I'll be driving in everyday from West Lothian and struggling to see any spots that are not pay and display or permit only parking - from what I can see chance of a permit is slim to none.

Anyone know where is good to park or have any idea what might be the best option/ cheapest spots to park. I.e is there a park and ride or free on street parking a bit further out from city center.

Thanks
Original post by Ronan89
Hi Guys,

I'll be starting a 1 year PGDE in primary education next week. Don't know many who used to study at Dundee so looking a bit short of advice. I'll be driving in everyday from West Lothian and struggling to see any spots that are not pay and display or permit only parking - from what I can see chance of a permit is slim to none.

Anyone know where is good to park or have any idea what might be the best option/ cheapest spots to park. I.e is there a park and ride or free on street parking a bit further out from city center.

Thanks

Are you disabled? You can contact Disability Services and get a permit for on-site parking

If not, I can see a few free car parks around here: https://en.parkopedia.co.uk/parking/dundee/?arriving=201808150800&leaving=201808151000
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
Reply 2
I’m now in this exact same boat! Did you find good parking spots that you could pass down to a new PGDE student 🖤
Hi I'm a car user in Dundee. I'd say your best bet is street parking nearby the uni on roads like blackness avenue or bellefield avenue, but they are about a 10/15 min walk away from the main uni campus.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending