The Student Room Group

2019 Consulting Graduate Applications

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Original post by busyphil
PwC StrategyAND graduate assessment centre invite received

Anyone heard back from McKinsey Associate (post MBA) application? I know McK Business Analyst (undergrad) invites have been out

Same, but I can't book an AC date. Does the link to book an AC work for you?
Original post by oooooob
Same, but I can't book an AC date. Does the link to book an AC work for you?

They emailed me that a technical error occured and that they will send out proper invite on 13 Nov
I still haven't heard from BCG, is anyone in the same situation?
I mailed them, still going through all applications. Some have been released, rest of invites will be complete by early next week.

Original post by nickhark
Original post by Browneo91
I mailed them, still going through all applications. Some have been released, rest of invites will be complete by early next week.

Thanks for the update. Good to know I shouldn't loose hope yet!
Good luck with yours.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 185
They emailed me that a technical error occured and that they will send out proper invite on 13 Nov

Yeah just got that too cheers
Confused how I got to VI for AON lmao. Just realised for Investment Consulting they ask for a B at Maths A Level when I don't even have a Maths A Level. Anyway, I'm not complaining 🤷
Reply 187
Original post by nickhark

Just got my rejection now ..... :frown:

Has anyone heard back from Oliver Wyman, their first round is next week. Im guessing if I havent heard back yet then prob a rejection from there too ....
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Mu04

Has anyone heard back from Oliver Wyman, their first round is next week. Im guessing if I havent heard back yet then prob a rejection from their too ....

Same here...I have no hopes for other applications :frown:
Reply 189
Original post by BubbleTea4ever
Same here...I have no hopes for other applications :frown:

It is pretty demoralising ..... but keep at it. There are still a lot of really good places out there!

Also just a numbers game, luck is involved in it too.
Reply 190
Original post by Mu04

Has anyone heard back from Oliver Wyman, their first round is next week. Im guessing if I havent heard back yet then prob a rejection from there too ....

Nah they said they'd let us know this Friday and the people I know that did it last year said they were normally spot on with letting people know when they said. I don't know anyone that has heard back so I'd not give up hope until Friday.
Original post by Mu04
It is pretty demoralising ..... but keep at it. There are still a lot of really good places out there!

Also just a numbers game, luck is involved in it too.

Thank you I'll try to keep my head up.
Hope you can hear good news soon.
Reply 192
Original post by Askaud
Nah they said they'd let us know this Friday and the people I know that did it last year said they were normally spot on with letting people know when they said. I don't know anyone that has heard back so I'd not give up hope until Friday.

Thanks for this :smile:

Lets see what happens
Original post by Az_016
Anyone yet to hear from McKinsey or BCG?
And has anyone applied to an international office? Ie other than London

I'm still waiting for a response. Applied to London as my 1st preference and Helsinki as the 2nd.

Hey,
I'm in the same situation as well.
Can you access your feedback in the feedback library ? it does not work for me.
Also, do you think this means that the people that got the email with the AC invite have already made it to the next stage or more review is still going on?
I know of people that got an initial rejection, and then a second email talking about the same technical issue, but saying that they would do further rounds of reviews in the coming days, and would receive the final response next week.
Original post by Applicant626
Hey,
I'm in the same situation as well.
Can you access your feedback in the feedback library ? it does not work for me.
Also, do you think this means that the people that got the email with the AC invite have already made it to the next stage or more review is still going on?
I know of people that got an initial rejection, and then a second email talking about the same technical issue, but saying that they would do further rounds of reviews in the coming days, and would receive the final response next week.

Can't access my feedback. Got a follow-up email saying my rejection was in error, and that I met the performance benchmarks to pass into StrategyAND AC - now they will just check my eligibility (whatever that means) and I will receive my invitation on 13 Nov
Reply 196
still waiting to hear from BCG (undergrad, london).
But after Bain & PWC rejections this week so happy to have an Accenture AC offer! If anyone has any advice would be hugely appreciated - are case studies part of their AC process?
(edited 5 years ago)
Anyone heard back from A.T. Kearney?
Not from AT Kearney, not yet...
I’ll wait then.. other than Lek, is there any other firm with another recruitment cycle?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending