The Student Room Group

KPMG London has put my application on hold.

I am in the last semester of my undergraduate degree. In the first week of January 2022, I applied for the Graduate GRCS Consulting role in KPMG London.
My application was accepted and I have also passed my Transforming Small Business (Online Assessment), but they have put my application on hold and they emailed me that they will get in touch with me as soon as it is possible for them.
Its been 7 weeks since then and I haven't heard anything from them, except when I emailed them but again I got the same reply that they will get in touch as soon as it is possible.
What should I do now?? It doesn't look like a rejection but it also puts me in a clueless situation.
Did they email you to send your GCSE grades because ive also applied yesterday for the technology consulting graduate role and I'm weirded out as to why they've personally emailed for my gcse grades for each subject
Reply 2
Original post by torythompson
Did they email you to send your GCSE grades because ive also applied yesterday for the technology consulting graduate role and I'm weirded out as to why they've personally emailed for my gcse grades for each subject

Yes, they asked me my academic details and I mailed them everything they asked.
Still, no update from their side.
Is this a clear NO??
This has just happened to me too, what happened next for you?
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 4
This happened to me too. What happened next? Did you get selected?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending