The Student Room Group
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne

Free accommodation!!

Hi anyone interested in a fantastic en suite room in The Shield? Paid up til Christmas, close to both Northumbria and Newcastle uni, change of circumstances so why not take a look at this amazing offer 😊😊pass onto anyone you know who may enjoy free accomadation til Christmas then usual fees. Don’t delay....😊
I m interested for more.
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Original post by GillGutowski
Hi anyone interested in a fantastic en suite room in The Shield? Paid up til Christmas, close to both Northumbria and Newcastle uni, change of circumstances so why not take a look at this amazing offer 😊😊pass onto anyone you know who may enjoy free accomadation til Christmas then usual fees. Don’t delay....😊

I am interested
Original post by GillGutowski

That's the first time I've ever seen this before. There must be a catch
Original post by veronica1976
I am interested

Hi
It’s a lovely en suite double size room with shared kitchen etc walking distance from both uni s if you google The Shield you will be able to see all facilities like the free gym etc. I have paid in full til end of year so it’s stood empty as my daughter had a change of circumstances, you would take over the tenancy from Jan 19 til 20th July Or when ever after that you want to keep it for. That can be discussed if you want to view it. Just let me know.
Gill 😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending