The Student Room Group

Student room needed in London / tenancy takeover London

Looking for a room in accommodation or flat share. Ideally monthly payments as it suits my budget better. £200-300 a week max bills included.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi, I have a en-suite room available walking distance to Archway station (Zone 2) and many local amenities. It's in a postgrad student house but available for any students to enquire. The current tenancy is until 30th September but you would be signing a new contract so this could change. The rent is £975PCM (£225PW).
Reply 2
Hello, If you are searching for accommodation for 23/24 year, I can offer to take over my tenancy contract in IQ Arcade accommodation for 23/24 academic year. If you are interested in this variant, but have another in mind, I can make up the price difference.

Room Details:
- Full price is £10100
- Bronze Room Arca-Floor 4-44-B
- Contract: Now until 06/07/2024 (39 week)
Reply 3
Original post by Mirekalexander
Looking for a room in accommodation or flat share. Ideally monthly payments as it suits my budget better. £200-300 a week max bills included.

hello, I have a single room, shared bathroom, catered, £266.28 pw, at International Hall if you're interested in taking over my contract!
I have an Ensuite room (Singe Private Room with a Private Bathroom) at Felda House, Wembley available for just £204 per week.

The accommodation is managed and run by CRM Students and is only university students so it is extremely student friendly; it is a private student accommodation. Nothing wrong with the place, available as I am now deferring a year.

Wembley Park is on the Jubilee and Metropolitan line and takes about 25 minutes to travel into Central London.

The contract is of 51 weeks at £204pw (Including bills and everything) and paid in four instalments. 5 people per flat. Available immediately.

Accommodation Link: https://www.crm-students.com/london/felda-house/

Feel free to ask anything about the contract.
Reply 5
Original post by laurentlk
hello, I have a single room, shared bathroom, catered, £266.28 pw, at International Hall if you're interested in taking over my contract!

Hi:smile:
I am interested in taking over your tenancy but my current housing contract only ends in January so I am only willing to takeover from January, let me know if that is okay x
Hey! I’m looking for a replacement tenant who can move into my studio (16-18 sqm) in Wembley ASAP! Rent’s from 375 pw as it’s on the 20th floor :”)

If anyone’s interested/ knows someone who is PLEASE spread the word! Thanks!
Reply 7
Original post by chelseamax
I am interested in taking over your tenancy but my current housing contract only ends in January so I am only willing to takeover from January, let me know if that is okay x

Hi I have a room in Holloway in iq the arcade for 244pw, bills included that u can take over in January, would you be interested?
I have a bronze ensuite room and it is available from January 6th to June 22nd. It takes about 20 minutes from Central London by subway
Original post by Eunbyeol Cho
I have a bronze ensuite room and it is available from January 6th to June 22nd. It takes about 20 minutes from Central London by subway

Hi how much ?
Original post by Umair97353563
Hi how much ?

As for as I remember £344 for per weeks and I have applied for instalment payment

It is very safe with 24-hour security and CCTV
Accommodation amenities: laundry room, gym, study room
The private shower room and toilet are in the room
(edited 4 months ago)
I have an en-suite room available from January (Single Private Room with a Private Bathroom) at Felda House, Wembley available for just £204 per week.
The accommodation is managed and run by CRM Students and is only university students so it is extremely student friendly; it is a private student accommodation. There is nothing wrong with the room and the flatmates are very nice, it is available as I am now deferring a year.
Wembley Park is on the Jubilee and Metropolitan line and takes about 25 minutes to travel into Central London.
The room is available from January onwards at just £204pw (including bills and everything) and is available until September 2024.
Accommodation Link: https://www.crm-students.com/london/felda-house/
Feel free to ask anything about the contract.
Reply 12

Transferring tenancy so need someone to replace me soon
Student accommodation in London. £235 a week
About the accommodation;
Single bed
TV in shared space
Shared bathroom
Study desk and chair
Wardrobe
Chest of drawers
Mirror
Shower
Sink
Toilet
About this building;
All-inclusive bills
Free WiFi
Free contents insurance
CCTV
CCTV
Laundry facilities
City centre location
Social spaces
Great public transport links
Zone 2 at The Arcade, home to over 300 people and perfectly located 10 minutes from London Metropolitan University. Just 8 minutes from Holloway Road Tube Station, another 10 minutes from central London and surrounded by the many conveniences of the local area. There’s a cinema just down the road, Arsenal’s majestic Emirates Stadium across the road, and a growing range of food, drink and independent shopping options. A big supermarket and shopping centre is close by as well as the Nag’s Head covered market, offering fresh food and dining.
Reply 13
Original post by chelseamax

Transferring tenancy so need someone to replace me soon
Student accommodation in London. £235 a week
About the accommodation;
Single bed
TV in shared space
Shared bathroom
Study desk and chair
Wardrobe
Chest of drawers
Mirror
Shower
Sink
Toilet
About this building;
All-inclusive bills
Free WiFi
Free contents insurance
CCTV
CCTV
Laundry facilities
City centre location
Social spaces
Great public transport links
Zone 2 at The Arcade, home to over 300 people and perfectly located 10 minutes from London Metropolitan University. Just 8 minutes from Holloway Road Tube Station, another 10 minutes from central London and surrounded by the many conveniences of the local area. There’s a cinema just down the road, Arsenal’s majestic Emirates Stadium across the road, and a growing range of food, drink and independent shopping options. A big supermarket and shopping centre is close by as well as the Nag’s Head covered market, offering fresh food and dining.
Reply 14

Hi I have a single shared room in Handel Mansion that I would like someone to take over by January until August. The rent is £235/week bills included. Shared bathroom and kitchen with two other people. Single bed with a mattress, desk, desk chair, desk lamp, pinboard, small bin, drawers, shelves, wardrobe, window curtains and of course Wi-Fi is included. You can find more information here https://www.london.ac.uk/about/services/halls/handel-mansions/small-single-shared

Hello, I am looking for somebody to take over my tenancy at Stratford One. It is a premium ensuite 3 room with a spectacular view over London. It is a very large kitchen shared kitchen. The accommodation is next to the Westfield shopping centre and within very close walking distance to the Olympic Park. Additionally, it is connected to the Elizabeth Line so it is very easy to get into central London. It is very close to the UCL, LCF and other uni campuses. There are also plenty of study rooms, a cinema room and lounge areas. There is also 24/7 reception security for safety. It costs per week 280 per week
let me know if you are interested!
Reply 16
Original post by laurentlk

Hi! Is this room still available? I will be arriving on the 18th of January if that would suit you? If so, is there any chance you would be able to message me on WhatsApp +61 476 024 095? (I'm a new TSR member and won't be able to PM for a couple of days, sorry for the hassle)! Thank you so much 🙂
Original post by laurennwalker
Hello, I am looking for somebody to take over my tenancy at Stratford One. It is a premium ensuite 3 room with a spectacular view over London. It is a very large kitchen shared kitchen. The accommodation is next to the Westfield shopping centre and within very close walking distance to the Olympic Park. Additionally, it is connected to the Elizabeth Line so it is very easy to get into central London. It is very close to the UCL, LCF and other uni campuses. There are also plenty of study rooms, a cinema room and lounge areas. There is also 24/7 reception security for safety. It costs per week 280 per week
let me know if you are interested!

Hi, is this still available?
Reply 18
Original post by leanneenderson
Hi, is this still available?

hey if you're still looking, I'm looking for someone to takeover a room at Stratford one unite students.
The rent is 265pw and the contract is 51 weeks (it started 23/09/23 to 14/09/24)
It's near stratford station and UCL EAST campus. It's a 10 min walk

I can get you mine asap for 340 but id be willing to make it 300 for the first 6 months

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending