The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Has accommodation application opened yet? I flipped back the thread and one ICL guy said letters are sent by end of may but is it only me who hasn’t received it? Also should I be bothered to apply for second choice accom x pls help x
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Original post by WIGBLOWN
Has accommodation application opened yet? I flipped back the thread and one ICL guy said letters are sent by end of may but is it only me who hasn’t received it? Also should I be bothered to apply for second choice accom x pls help x

They postponed it. And now accommodation should be open at beginning of July (which would mean this or next week).
And yes, do apply for the accommodation at your insurance choice because you're helping their system to not have exceptions.
Anybody received the accommodation application yet? I haven’t yet.
No I haven't. I was starting to worry but if others haven't as well then I'm sure they'll send it out in the next few days
Hi, is there a group chat or anything for physics offer holders?
Relax they will send it when they send it.
Original post by Psyaiai
Hi, is there a group chat or anything for physics offer holders?

Same Im a physics offer holder as well, can you add me to the group chat if you find one?
Hi is anyone considering not joining until January? What are your thoughts? I’m an overseas student and I just really want to know what proportion of the new students will actually be coming to campus
Original post by Sabrinawwwww
Hi is anyone considering not joining until January? What are your thoughts? I’m an overseas student and I just really want to know what proportion of the new students will actually be coming to campus

I think lots of people are from what I've heard
If there no second wave may be fine but you do not know.
I’ll be going in October even though the first term is online. I need some change!
Original post by Sabrinawwwww
Same Im a physics offer holder as well, can you add me to the group chat if you find one?

i'm not having any luck so we could just make one and post it here and see if there's interest maybe
Has anyone received confirmation (offer changed to unconditional) through UCAS track after IB results release? Getting a little antsy cause all my friends seem to be getting their offers confirmed from other unis...
Original post by spuuuud
Has anyone received confirmation (offer changed to unconditional) through UCAS track after IB results release? Getting a little antsy cause all my friends seem to be getting their offers confirmed from other unis...

If you got the grades don’t worry. There probably a backlog to process maybe.
Original post by Anonymous
If you got the grades don’t worry. There probably a backlog to process maybe.

Cool cool, thanks. Just a little antsy since I gotta sort out my visa and stuff too.
Hi, has anyone who has recently received their IB results missed their condition by a one or two points? Do they still consider u ?
Reply 3316
Original post by Kjhayer
Hi, has anyone who has recently received their IB results missed their condition by a one or two points? Do they still consider u ?

I did not miss my offer, I got way more than I needed , so I did not miss it, but I'd say still hold out hope and never say never, I would say it is quite unlikely, though especially with how highly the Uni is ranked and regarded and the fact that there are much more offer holders than Places(I think). But as I said never say never. 🙂.
Original post by Kjhayer

They will not know till August when the results for everyone is in. It depends on how many people make their offers and how many places are left. You should ask your department admissions team but this is what was said when someone asked for a department.
Have anybody recieved emails about the accomodation???
Original post by Luiz_Venon
Have anybody recieved emails about the accomodation???

Attachment not found

Latest

Trending

Trending