The Student Room Group

history medince

can you help mee on what to revise for history medcine
All you have to revise is in the text book, so start with that. This should include topics such as 'alternative medicine' (if your exam board is AQA) and historical figures such as Fleming or Hunter (again, this is based off the AQA curriculum and may differ). If you want to build on your knowledge, look at the extension bubbles on most pages which give you advice on how to take your learning further.

For me, making connections in history is the best way to revise so after making key notes, I'll produce tonnes of mind-maps that can show the connections of things. I also do past paper questions / practice questions to get an idea of the exam technique (which is very particular in History).

Hope this helps and good luck :smile:
I do WJEC so it may differ but I will make a key change in each century (ei disease we learnt about in 20th was AIDs) and then make sure you have the key people and dates. Also learn in what type of way you have to answer each question. If question 4 needs you to write about specific details from that time period

Quick Reply

Latest