The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

Hertfordshire application 19/20

Hi guys! So I’m international student and I’ve applied for 5 universities through UCAS ( Kingston, LCC, Ravensbourne, Hertfordshire and UEL ). I received a conditional offer from UEL although I’m not really confident about going to this uni since it doesn’t have a really good reputation and because I want to study Illustration/ Animation, I’m concerned about its Art&Design facilities. I also got an interview at Ravensbourne but I had to reschedule it. I received emails from Kingston and LCC about my application and how to send my documents and portfolio which is not a problem. I’m just worried about Hertfordshire because it’s my first choice and I haven’t received email from them yet and it’s been almost four weeks now since my application. Does it takes long time ? I’m feeling anxious because I really want to go there and I still need to see my visa, etc. I’m starting in
September, by the way.
Reply 1
When did you apply? Later applications recieve later interview dates. I applied in October and did my interview last Friday, so it can be a long wait!
If you have ample qualification for the course I'm sure they'll be in contact.
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Saphie B
When did you apply? Later applications recieve later interview dates. I applied in October and did my interview last Friday, so it can be a long wait!
If you have ample qualification for the course I'm sure they'll be in contact.

I applied in the beginning of January...probably that’s the reason why. Thank you very much anyways

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending