The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

University of Portsmouth vs University of Hertfordshire

I’m confused between these two Uni’s. I already got unconditional offers from Hertfordshire. How can I decide which one to go to?? I’m a graduate student of English literature and want to my master's in education.
Hey @Sudish 🙂
Congrats on receiving an offer from Herts!
Here are some of the things that make this university stand out:

We are the 1st in the UK for 'overall satisfaction' in teacher training

You can benefit from our partnerships with over 500 schools across Hertfordshire, London, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, and Cambridgeshire

Graduates have secured promotions with their current employer and some venture into research, advisory, or policy-making roles.

I, myself, was a student here once - although not in English or Education - and can say that the staff here are incredibly supportive, as are the Careers and Employment team who provide immense support for securing opportunities like those mentioned above.

Do check out some of our alumni stories, where you'll get an insight into the success of some of our graduates in Education - click here 😀

Hope this helps - do let us know if you have any other questions we can help with. Good luck with making your decision, and we'd love to see you at Herts!

Juan
Marketing
(edited 2 weeks ago)
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending