The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

hertfordshire response art

hi! i applied to five unis for art, and hertfordshire is the only one so far who i haven't gotten an offer back from, haven't even gotten any follow - up emails since jan 8th and i've sent them two emails since then with no responses :frown:

how much time did your decisions/offers from hertfordshire take (Regardless of course) because i really want to make my firm choice on ucas soon and i can't do that until i get a response from them so any advice would be great!! thank you :smile:
Original post by Anonymous #1
hi! i applied to five unis for art, and hertfordshire is the only one so far who i haven't gotten an offer back from, haven't even gotten any follow - up emails since jan 8th and i've sent them two emails since then with no responses :frown:

how much time did your decisions/offers from hertfordshire take (Regardless of course) because i really want to make my firm choice on ucas soon and i can't do that until i get a response from them so any advice would be great!! thank you :smile:

Hi there,
We're so sorry to read that you haven't heard back on your application as yet.
Please can you contact our Admissions Team at: [email protected] and they will be able to look into this for you immediately. I have alerted them to this but don't have your name/contact details.
Do come back to me here if you have any further delays.
Thanks and wishing you all the best with your offers and decisions!
Gaynor
Marketing and Communications
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Original post by University of Hertfordshire
Hi there,
Please can you contact our Admissions Team at: [email protected] and they will be able to look into this for you immediately. I have alerted them to this but don't have your name/contact details.
Gaynor

Hi, thank you! I'll email this with my details and hopefully everything will go smoothly :smile:
Original post by University of Hertfordshire
Hi there,
Gaynor

Hi, it's been 5 days even though it says in the original email that they'd take 5 days to respond, if you could help I'd be very grateful
(edited 2 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending