The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

lincoln uni 2019!

just firmed by offer for the university of lincoln to make it unconditional , so i’ll be going to study forensic psychology in september!! is anyone else going to lincoln, and if so what courses and accommodation are you applying for?
Original post by sammiexjayne
just firmed by offer for the university of lincoln to make it unconditional , so i’ll be going to study forensic psychology in september!! is anyone else going to lincoln, and if so what courses and accommodation are you applying for?

Moved to University of Lincoln
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Well done on getting accepted!! I’m also going to the uni of Lincoln studying adult nursing!!
Congratulations! See you in September! :h:

Visit our Facebook page for 2019 applicants and find your future course mates.

Darren
Original post by sammiexjayne
Hey I’ve changed course from law to marketing so will be a fresher again! I’ve put dansgate for accommodation. If you guys have any questions about anything message me
I'm going to be studying forensic science at Lincoln :smile:
I'm gonna be studying medicine with foundation year in September!
I've applied for 179 high street as my top choice as it's right next to the medical building
I've applied to that tii
Reply 8
accepted into Lincoln will be studying computer science
Congratulations! If you have any questions about studying and/or living in Lincoln, please feel free to get in touch!

Natasha :smile:
Original post by Suf.ak
accepted into Lincoln will be studying computer science

Quick Reply

Latest