The Student Room Group

Is there any point making A-level physics notes now?

We've covered all the content and although I have pretty good class notes I feel like i have to condesne them into a few mindmaps/large revision cards to refer to when doing past papers/questions. I don't know if I shoui'd waste time on this though because exams are soon but i'm scared that maybe this is what's holding me back?
Reply 1
Well, it certainly won't hurt to make summary notes. If you're the type to panic revise before exams then they could really come in handy. Just don't waste time unnecessarily by making them all pretty - so long as they have the facts down, you're all good.
Original post by cakeboi
Well, it certainly won't hurt to make summary notes. If you're the type to panic revise before exams then they could really come in handy. Just don't waste time unnecessarily by making them all pretty - so long as they have the facts down, you're all good.

Look up "Science Shorts A Level Physics" in YouTube - excellent free of charge resource
Original post by CraigFowler
Look up "Science Shorts A Level Physics" in YouTube - excellent free of charge resource

thank you, I checked him out and his videos are really good!
yeah true, thanks

Quick Reply

Latest