The Student Room Group

Gcse countdown 20 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are 20 days till GCSE exams begin I really want good grades but I'm lacking motivation and haven't started revision and procrastinating. what should I do?!!?!?!
(edited 4 years ago)
same situation here but officially starting today lets get our heads down and remember the two months we get after to do whatever we want :I
Reply 2
Original post by DouaNeedsHelp
same situation here but officially starting today lets get our heads down and remember the two months we get after to do whatever we want :I

The 11 week summer holiday is worth it for the stress of Year 11. I can't wait to be rid of exam stress in two months :smile:
Original post by Anthos
The 11 week summer holiday is worth it for the stress of Year 11. I can't wait to be rid of exam stress in two months :smile:

Ikr, its literally the only thing keeping me going
15 days for me!!!! My spanish speaking exam is the week before everyone else starts on the 13th
Original post by intresting12
There are 20 days till GCSE exams begin

Omg stop.

STOP.
That is so ****ing close xD
make sure you do effective revision . for science watch primrose kitten's videos on youtube as they are very helpful for me plus if you are too tired to revise you can just watch them and at least u will learn something .
(edited 4 years ago)
It's weird, in one sense I do like the fact that the exams are close, so that we can get them done and over with, but then in another sense I don't want them to come, because despite hours of revision, I don't feel ready.

Good luck to everyone, especially if like me, you REALLY REALLY need it.
(edited 4 years ago)
Good luck guys

But if you haven't started revising

START NOW

Anyways, good luck :smile: :tongue:
GUYS JUST A QUICK REMINDER

THERE IS AN 11 DAY HALF TERM HOLIDAY DURING THE EXAM PERIOD SO YOU DONT HAVE TO PACK ALL YOUR REVISION IN THESE 20 DAYS.

Just a quick mention so u wont completely panic.
Reply 11
OMG CAN SOMEONE HELP ME I'VE DONE NO REVISION, AND I'VE ONLY JUST REALISED THAT I HAVE 20 DAYS TO FIT ALL MY REVISION INTO
AND PLUS ALL THE HOURS AT SCHOOOL
im really ******** myself writing this
Reply 12
Lucky you, I have 15 days until my first exam
Reply 13
Original post by The Mogg

I have 4 days until my speaking exam and 8 days until my art exam. screw me
same, but its language speaking exam.
Original post by The Mogg
I just want to binge watch YouTube πŸ˜‚
lucky! in 2 days i've got my french speaking...
Original post by intresting12
There are 20 days till GCSE exams

WHATTTTTTTTTTTTT.........:eek:
Good luck Everyone
It will be worth it in the end!:redface:
Reply 18
Original post by angela_12
15 days for me!!!! My spanish speaking exam is the week before everyone else starts on the 13th

same here,what module are you doing
This was 3 years ago....

Original post by Zoeyyyyyyyy
WHATTTTTTTTTTTTT.........:eek:
Good luck Everyone
It will be worth it in the end!:redface:

Quick Reply

Latest