The Student Room Group

Ramadan Countdown

How are you guys preparing for Ramadan? Or what are you wishing to achieve during this month?

25 days to go!! 🤭
Reply 1
Original post by koolkhad
How are you guys preparing for Ramadan? Or what are you wishing to achieve during this month?

25 days to go!! 🤭

I havent prepared at all😭😭. However the goals for this ramadan and further inshallah are to give off swearing cause its such a bad habbit and I need to stop it and scrap music all togeather leaving me with just nasheeds and quran recitings. How about you?
Reply 2
Original post by Tatakae L
I havent prepared at all😭😭. However the goals for this ramadan and further inshallah are to give off swearing cause its such a bad habbit and I need to stop it and scrap music all togeather leaving me with just nasheeds and quran recitings. How about you?

Lol me too I haven't prepared. But what I'm wishing is the same as you CUZ this kpop music and kdrama is becoming insparable part of my lifestyle 😅😅. I literally binged the whole of My demon yesterday with my friends. I'm planning to change that and reduce that in Ramadan. One thing I did last Ramadan is exercising more and I believe that worked so I'm gonna keep that this time too.
It's helpful that I'm in Year 11 with Gcse along the way so.. it makes me aware of what i'm doing.

24 more days left
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 3
Original post by koolkhad
Lol me too I haven't prepared. But what I'm wishing is the same as you CUZ this kpop music and kdrama is becoming insparable part of my lifestyle 😅😅. I literally binged the whole of My demon yesterday with my friends. I'm planning to change that and reduce that in Ramadan. One thing I did last Ramadan is exercising more and I believe that worked so I'm gonna keep that this time too.
It's helpful that I'm in Year 11 with Gcse along the way so.. it makes me aware of what i'm doing.

24 more days left

I hope your plans come true inshallah along with mine. But I dont watch kdramas Im more of an anime gurlie but theyre both drugs at this point. And good luck with ur gcses!! Im yr 12 so I have mocks now and stuff but I know gcses are coming up so soon so hope they go well for you inshallah. <3

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending