The Student Room Group

Biology IGCSE paper 41

Hey everyone!! How was biology paper today ??
bad. I usually got 74/80 and in today's exam there were so many questions which were weird, such as the drugs affecting neurotransmitters which was literaly 6 marks. UGH. Everybody at my school found it harder than previous years. I don't know if we are feeling this way since we had to sit the exam, but i dont know. Hopefully grade boundaries will be lower.
Reply 2
Yeah same at my school too. I'm certain the boundaries will be lower.

Original post by davide880
bad. I usually got 74/80 and in today's exam there were so many questions which were weird, such as the drugs affecting neurotransmitters which was literaly 6 marks. UGH. Everybody at my school found it harder than previous years. I don't know if we are feeling this way since we had to sit the exam, but i dont know. Hopefully grade boundaries will be lower.
Reply 3
yeah, I agree it was bad and some questions were about to make me cry. By the way, so much people said it is bad so hopefully, the grade boundaries will be low
Reply 4
I really wish
Original post by Eric688
Yeah same at my school too. I'm certain the boundaries will be lower.
This year's biology was pretty awful. Im doing Variant 1 and paper 6 was annoying as hell, the bar chart question was already weird, the paper was very long too. Now Paper 4 was pretty bad too. I wonder what they're going to serve us for Paper 2.
Reply 6
yeah, I also have so many doubts about paper 2 because the other two papers were not as expected or like other past papers I did at all although I did all of 2017 and 2018 papers these ones were terrible.
This year's biology was pretty awful. Im doing Variant 1 and paper 6 was annoying as hell, the bar chart question was already weird, the paper was very long too. Now Paper 4 was pretty bad too. I wonder what they're going to serve us for Paper 2.
the paper was the weirdest paper on earth honestly. i don't even know how my paper went but i know that it wasn't good. Ps some girls at my school were saying it went great for them.
Original post by illiox
yeah, I agree it was bad and some questions were about to make me cry. By the way, so much people said it is bad so hopefully, the grade boundaries will be low
i had so many good expectations for bio p4 as p6 went absolutely **** but ohmygod what the frick was that

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending