The Student Room Group

Unofficial mark scheme for AQA GCSE Maths Paper 1 2019 NC

Scroll to see replies

Reply 500
Hi everyone. Does anyone remember the questions.. Not the answers. Paper 1 and 2 are done. Help me predict paper 3 please. Thank you in advance 😊😊😊and good luck with your exams
Hello. My daughter is having trouble accessing math NOVEMBER AQA 2019 paper 3 from school. Does anyone remember what topics and questions came up? Potentially a mark scheme for me to have so I can help her would be great but topics will be fine? she is in year 10 and wants to revise all the past papers during the lockdown. Thank you
Original post by Marie.123
Hello. My daughter is having trouble accessing math NOVEMBER AQA 2019 paper 3 from school. Does anyone remember what topics and questions came up? Potentially a mark scheme for me to have so I can help her would be great but topics will be fine? she is in year 10 and wants to revise all the past papers during the lockdown. Thank you

Hi, this is the thread for June 2019 instead of November 2019 so most of us on this thread will not have done the November paper. If you search for the November unofficial markscheme, a thread should appear for the paper you are looking for.
Is this the AQA paper 1 higher or was this the Edexel paper?
Original post by ashfaqkhan
same

how did you work it out?
Original post by MattyM7373
For the last question i got 60 degrees?

YEPPPP

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending