The Student Room Group

is love island illuminati/freemason?

A lot of contestants on the show kill themselves and most recently someone else wanted to kill himself on set and the producers stop him. Just wondering if the show has something to do with illuminati which is making them want to kill themselves or is it because they get hate from viewers?
Reply 1
No, just full of bimbos and boys with big egos who quit their jobs and after 2 years, they realise showbiz isn't what they expected so they either fizzle out or make it big time.
I think it's the hate
Who wanted to kill themselves on set? I don't know if that's true
Who tried to kill themself on the set?
Reply 5
Original post by fdsfsrgwghb
Who wanted to kill themselves on set? I don't know if that's true

Alex (the man who dated megan) last year. Don't know If it was because megan dumped him for Wes afterwards.
Reply 6
Original post by Laurence010401
Who tried to kill themself on the set?

Alex (not the doctor, the man who dated megan).
In terms of the unrealistic expectations and what people would call 'socially eradicating' a lot of the contestants pursue afterwards, its the pressures and overnight fame in which I believe leads the contestants to their own self destruction.
Some people can handle the weight, some cannot.
I wouldn't call it illuminati, but I believe that the producers and set is definitely twisted to a degree. It definitely has some backwards notions, making the contestants step out of their comfort zone and undergo deformation of character for entertainment - possibly leading to mental health issues and the past suicides.
I'm guessing there's also some contractual terms that repress the contestants after the show, leading to mental downfall.
Reply 9
I don't watch it, but i have to agree with Piers morgan and from hearing about it, this show is the most filthy, pathetic, morally corrupt and bankrupt 'show' this nation has produced. It is just unforgivable on so many levels.
Reply 10
Yeah as far as I know, other dating shows like take me out don't result in people committing suicide afterwards.
its because people abuse them online calling them ugly etc, and then when they kill themselves everyones like omg didnt expect that
I have a theory that couples who stay together after the show are forced to do so on contractual terms. Given all the bad publicity from the past suicides, the producers must be aching to attain the projection of some positive publicity. I imagine that they pay certain couples a little extra to stay together, at least for social media, for x amount of months after leaving the villa.
I imagine that the producers want to appear on the same wavelength as friendly competitors such as Take Me Out.

Either that, or two people agree between one another to stay together for social media in order to further progress their fame, through interviews and articles addressing the fact that maybe the show isn't 'contradictory' and love can be found.
Or there's the unlikely chance that they find a connection with somebody there. Personally I believe the first one, people stunting as couples due to their contract.
Original post by idontkn
Yeah as far as I know, other dating shows like take me out don't result in people committing suicide afterwards.
Why do people watch these shows? I beg you stop and save your brain cells.

What has your brain ever done to you?
Original post by Georgiax71x
I'm guessing there's also some contractual terms that repress the contestants after the show, leading to mental downfall.

Yes
Apparently Hayley last year was made to say stupid things and doesn’t actually think Brexit will result in tree loss and hence took legal action against itv

Quick Reply

Latest