The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Accommodation Durham University

I'm looking for private accommodation near DH1 for the 2019-20 academic year. Preferably a single or double ensuite room with bills included to a max of 500-550 pcm. Please drop in suggestions or any buddy ups for flatmates!
Cityblock is good, it's based in the Viaduct and they're private halls. I stayed there for my third year of uni and had very few problems - a lot of the students there are masters/postgrads/internationals etc so it's very quiet and there are on-site staff who maintain facilities etc. All rooms are small double ensuites and are part of flats of 4 unless you get your own studio flat which is a bit more expensive
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Original post by seventhstranger_
Cityblock is good, it's based in the Viaduct and they're private halls. I stayed there for my third year of uni and had very few problems - a lot of the students there are masters/postgrads/internationals etc so it's very quiet and there are on-site staff who maintain facilities etc. All rooms are small double ensuites and are part of flats of 4 unless you get your own studio flat which is a bit more expensive

Yes, the cityblock is wonderful. I did check their site earlier, but its all sold out. I'm on the standby list as of now. Hopefully it works out, but I'm still looking for more options.

Quick Reply

Latest