The Student Room Group

Jeffery Epstein found dead in cell

Scroll to see replies

If the allegations about him were true then i'm delighted he's dead.
That's remarkably convenient for some people.

I was hoping he'd spill the beans on his sleazy friends.
Original post by Trotsky's Iceaxe
That's remarkably convenient for some people.

I was hoping he'd spill the beans on his sleazy friends.

Maybe that's what happened. Some billionaire pals sent in some Russians and plutonium.
With any luck he'd already provided information that will implicate other people like him.
Hopefully someones keeping Ghislaine away from any yachts.
Reply 6
How incredibly convenient.
When is Prince Andrew going to jail?
#ClintonBodyCount was the number one trend in America with over 80,000 tweets before @jack & @Twitter changed it to #TrumpBodyCount.
Donald Trump: :dontknow:
Oh wow who could have seen that coming...?
He did the right thing.
Really sad. He should have experienced prison and his victims received justice
Reply 13
Worse things have happened...
Reply 14
Original post by fourtreetwo

For...?
Reply 15
67818128_10156392897570924_6647983868055912448_n.jpg
Original post by Napp
For...?

Having sex with young girls
I think it's pretty clear that this was no "suicide". Either he was switched out, or the elites killed him; if they were so inclined, it really wouldn't be so hard for them to do it and get away with it. Now you're free to doubt this if you wish but take into account the fact that:

-He was on 24/7 suicide watch, so it's interesting that he managed to kill himself
-a lot of very powerful people can now rest easy knowing that he took their secret to the grave
Original post by fourtreetwo

Probably never. It was only an allegation made by Epstein's sex slave, that she was made to have sex with Andrew too, so now that Epstein is dead and can't also testify to this, the only evidence against Andrew is what Epstein's sex slave has claimed, which realistically isn't worth much.
Reply 19
Whether foul play or not, it was as useful as the deaths of Milosevic and Oswald to name a few.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending