The Student Room Group

How long do remarks take??

I done edexcel maths GCSE and got a grade 6. I was 2 marks off a grade 7 so my school offered to pay the remark fee and sent it off. This was almost 2 weeks ago and Im still waiting for the response. Is this how long it usually takes or should I be worried?
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Baby_Mama
I done edexcel maths GCSE and got a grade 6. I was 2 marks off a grade 7 so my school offered to pay the remark fee and sent it off. This was almost 3 weeks ago and Im still waiting for the response. Is this how long it usually takes or should I be worried?

They should be completed within 20 calendar days of receipt of the request. In fact they are usually done much more quickly.

Suggest you check with your school. :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Baby_Mama
I done edexcel maths GCSE and got a grade 6. I was 2 marks off a grade 7 so my school offered to pay the remark fee and sent it off. This was almost 2 weeks ago and Im still waiting for the response. Is this how long it usually takes or should I be worried?

Edexcel took 4.9 days on average last year to respond to non-priority reviews so 2 weeks is a long time. Hopefully you’ll find out very soon.

Quick Reply

Latest