The Student Room Group

got remark back - HELP

I got my remark back for history (1 mark away from a*) and it was unchanged. Me and my teacher reviewed the script and we still both think it was unfairly marked as one of my essays didnt deserve a 12/20 but a 15 instead.

what should I do??
Reply 1
Original post by iish.alm
I got my remark back for history (1 mark away from a*) and it was unchanged. Me and my teacher reviewed the script and we still both think it was unfairly marked as one of my essays didnt deserve a 12/20 but a 15 instead.

what should I do??

The next step is try sending other scripts for a remark not sure how many different paper history has but trying to appeal against a remark is a long process which even if successful at the end could mean you are past the 31st of August deadline so try if possible send your other papers for a remark.

This is just my opinion, you should wait for those helpers who are more experienced but Europe is like 1 am so you have to wait a while
Reply 2
You could either send it again, maybe formally appeal or perhaps if you are waiting on a university spot let them know you were one mark off! What exam board if you don't mind me asking? (Also waiting on a remark)
Reply 3
Original post by emmap27x
You could either send it again, maybe formally appeal or perhaps if you are waiting on a university spot let them know you were one mark off! What exam board if you don't mind me asking? (Also waiting on a remark)

ocr

Quick Reply

Latest