The Student Room Group

Appealing

Hello ! I was 1 mark away from achieving a C in my RE a level. Is it worth getting it remarked? If so should I get the paper that achieved the most or least marks remarked? And should I do it via the school or on my own?
Original post by poppymist
Hello ! I was 1 mark away from achieving a C in my RE a level. Is it worth getting it remarked? If so should I get the paper that achieved the most or least marks remarked? And should I do it via the school or on my own?

definitely worth it imo. id say remark the paper u did the best in or like the paper which has the bigger mark questions(dunno how re works at a level lol) i think do it from school is better too as its usually quicker that way
Reply 2
Original post by aneer3wq3wt
definitely worth it imo. id say remark the paper u did the best in or like the paper which has the bigger mark questions(dunno how re works at a level lol) i think do it from school is better too as its usually quicker that way

Thank you very much, I really appreciate it !! I’ll get in contact with my school. :’)
Thank you very much, I really appreciate it !! I’ll get in contact with my school. :’)

good luck!

definitely remark! Focus on the long, written response questions, as they mark your knowledge as well as your communication - the communication is the more subjective, hence the part to gain the marks.

Quick Reply

Latest