The Student Room Group

preparing for tsa section 2?

does anyone know how i inform myself of current debates for example? im not worried about structuring the essay as such but I don't think I will have enough knowledge to actually make a good argument
anyone?
You don’t need to know any current affairs, you just need to have analytical skills and coming up,with thoughts outside the box.
Original post by Hugh's Swan
You don’t need to know any current affairs, you just need to have analytical skills and coming up,with thoughts outside the box.

so the questions won’t require me to give proper evidence like facts from the news?
Well if you know the evidence then give it to illustrate your argument, but the questions look as if they are general type concepts where you have to make arguments and how would you be able to second guess the topics in order to revise?
Well if you know the evidence then give it to illustrate your argument, but the questions look as if they are general type concepts where you have to make arguments and how would you be able to second guess the topics in order to revise?

idk but from examples i’ve seen people seem to provide good evidence whereas i cant think of any
I’m sure something will come to you when it comes to it. Many years ago when i did the entrance exam, i mentioned something on the radio I had heard that morning as an example.
I’m sure something will come to you when it comes to it. Many years ago when i did the entrance exam, i mentioned something on the radio I had heard that morning as an example.

ah ok thank you then!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending