The Student Room Group

[Official] Oxford English Applicants 2020

Scroll to see replies

Anyone heardn from Exeter?
Original post by Friday afternoon
Has anyone heard from Worcester?

Nope. I'm still waiting too
I received an invite to interview from Magdalen! So excited and so so happy! I genuinely couldn't form words for about 5 minutes after I read the email :smile: Congratulations to everybody else who has gotten an interview!
Just got an invite for Keble!
Original post by tilfisher
Just got an invite for Keble!

Yay congrats! Me too
Original post by eleanorfd12
Yay congrats! Me too

well done!!! guess ill see you there :smile:
Reply 386
Original post by rwhitaker1
I received an invite to interview from Magdalen! So excited and so so happy! I genuinely couldn't form words for about 5 minutes after I read the email :smile: Congratulations to everybody else who has gotten an interview!

CONGRATS!! i had the same reaction when i got my email, i'm still in disbelief to be honest
is anyone applying for English and modern languages?
Yeah I got an email from Exeter yesterday confirming an interview. Congrats to everyone else!
Original post by beee.
i've got an interview at merton!!!!!!

Me too 🎉🎉🎉🎉 congratssss
Original post by yungk1m
i got an interview at merton :smile:

Sameeee congrats 🎉
Is it necessarily a bad thing that my college of choice hasn't asked me for an interview.
I applied for Magdalen but have been told Christ Church wanted me instead.
Does this lessen my chances by meaning that my application wasn't good enough for Magdalen?
anyone heard from LMH?
Called Worcester admission and Claire Sims confirmed that they will send out notice Sunday, Monday and Tuesday, exactly 7 days before the interview date. So no worries this weekend :smile:
Original post by amygaffneyxo
anyone heard from LMH?

Nope I’m still waiting 😂
Reply 395
Original post by benwickers
Is it necessarily a bad thing that my college of choice hasn't asked me for an interview.
I applied for Magdalen but have been told Christ Church wanted me instead.
Does this lessen my chances by meaning that my application wasn't good enough for Magdalen?

Not necessarily. The college might have been oversubscribed which meant they needed to reallocate some candidates and you happened to be one of them or that they thought you might have a better chance there. If the latter is true, in reality now you have a better chance of getting in! Dont worry about it, the very fact you got an interview shows that they were impressed with you!
Reply 396
Has anyone heard from St.Hilda’s?? I just want to get this over with
Brasenose anyone?
So nervous, LMH said they’d be today...
Phoned Christ church and they said soon....ugh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending