Scroll to see replies

The big day is here
Original post by Marcus...
The big day is here

Heh, let's hope so 😬
Reply 82
Original post by Marcus...
The big day is here

I'm trying to keep calm and remind myself that we may only hear on Friday haha :tongue:

Good luck everyone! I'm crossing my fingers for us all.
I cannot stop religiously checking my emails. I feel sick and I am so anxious.
Anyone heard anything?
I've heard nothing yet. So nervous! Hopefully they'll come soon because I can't bear this suspense anymore.
Law got their interview offers today, apparently, and their interviews are scheduled to start later than ours, so it really has to be soon!
I really hope so! It’s horrible checking email constantly😬which college has everyone applied to? I’ve applied to Univ :smile:
Glad everyone else is feeling like they're constantly checking emails, every time I see a notification from tsr I think someone's heard something 😂
I’ve also applied to Univ!! I’m so nervous to hear back for interviews, but it’s nice there’s someone in exactly the same boat as me :smile:

Original post by Spellslinger
I really hope so! It’s horrible checking email constantly😬which college has everyone applied to? I’ve applied to Univ :smile:
Original post by AllisonEmma2001
Glad everyone else is feeling like they're constantly checking emails, every time I see a notification from tsr I think someone's heard something 😂

Haha me too! Or just any notification I’m like “it could be this!!”
Original post by Nicole Bonaparte
I’ve also applied to Univ!! I’m so nervous to hear back for interviews, but it’s nice there’s someone in exactly the same boat as me :smile:

Yay great! I’m also very happy to hear there’s someone else for English at Univ :smile: I’m sooo nervous as well. Fingers crossed it’s early this week. I’ll let you know if I hear anything!
Hopefully we will hear soon! I just want to be put out of my misery (applied to LMH)
Original post by Spellslinger

Glad I'm not alone! And Magdalen here :smile:
I really need to be put out of my misery soon. I have a flight booked on Friday from Hong Kong to London as I was told I would have found out by now.... The stress is seriously building! I need to know if I should cancel it or not. I wonder if the strikes are impacting this delay at all.....
Has anyone else applied to Lady Margaret Hall?
I'm going crazy
Let's hope that today is the day
Hi everyone! Am new to this thread, applied for Oriel. Hopefully responses come out soon 😊
anyone applied for Mansfield?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending