The Student Room Group

7th Grade

Okay, so i'm in 7th grade, and i am experiencing difficulties with my teachers. All of them are so rude to me except 1. They always give me a good grade, they always yell at everyone except me (even if i'm not doing the right thing) and he keeps using me as a reference. I am very confused, and i am very uncomfortable. If you have any way you can help, please tell me. Thanks

-Maxy
Original post by -WHO-AM-I-
Okay, so i'm in 7th grade, and i am experiencing difficulties with my teachers. All of them are so rude to me except 1. They always give me a good grade, they always yell at everyone except me (even if i'm not doing the right thing) and he keeps using me as a reference. I am very confused, and i am very uncomfortable. If you have any way you can help, please tell me. Thanks

-Maxy

I never had good grade. But I had admiration for kids who were but it wasn't any help knowing that he was good enough in class.
You could either play dumb or the other side of it is accept praise while you can. Although if your getting praised now then the subject isn't hard enough. Ask if you can be in a higher level class and try to learn something more complicated. Depending on your social difference how you were brought up can cause social difference even with teachers.
It's hard to know how to understand all of them but there's a course for it. If your Angry about it then it might not help you figure out how everything works as it's still Alot of research to understand. You could try figure out which teaches will talk to you or look up books in the library that will help you approach talking to people differently to see if it changes the way people see you. Remember that any change if not a positive or good one might not help so if it's aa guild that doesn't give you a positive outcome then it's not what you need to try out on teachers unless you know what the aim of it is really for and how it's going to work.

Quick Reply

Latest