The Student Room Group

my teacher makes me feel uncomfortable and I’m scared to go to his class

hey, I’m in 7th grade and my PE teacher makes me really uncomfortable. Not in the way that he is creepy but more in the things he says.

“If you don’t ____ women’s rights are going back hundreds of years” (infront of 7th grade boys who are going to think that’s okay to say)

“Youre parents don’t love you”

“Atleast your house isn’t being blown up right now” (this was after everything in Palestine started)

The things he says makes me unable to want to be in class and on top of all of that he hates me because I don’t like changing my jeans for PE, he’ll embarrass me infront of the whole class by getting out his laptop and taking 2 points away infront of everybody (this only started happening Thursday) I already spoke with the vice principal and my counselor and told them the things he says and they said I could switch out but that would be running away from my problems.

I am honestly scared to go back on Monday because he really makes me feel unsafe and uncomfortable. Any tips please?
Reply 1
Sounds like he’s just got a sh*tty sense of humour, please don’t let him get to you. Also it’s perfectly ok to ‘run away from your problems’ if they’re grown men making you feel uncomfortable.
Reply 2
What do you mean, you don't like changing your jeans for PE? Don't you wear sports kit?
you should totally switch classes. it isn't running away from problems, sometimes there's no other solution.
but also, if you're in 7th grade that means you're 12, right?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending