The Student Room Group

UCAT score 2740 SJT Band 2

Hi, my score puts me in the 7th decile as per the UCAT prelim stats. Which unis should I apply to?
Thanks
Original post by Paleblue
Hi, my score puts me in the 7th decile as per the UCAT prelim stats. Which unis should I apply to?
Thanks

SGUL, Anglia Ruskin, Birmingham, Hull York, Leicester, QUB, and Liverpool are all solid choices given your predicted grades are at least an AAA (with good GCSEs.
Reply 2
Original post by Tulipbloom
SGUL, Anglia Ruskin, Birmingham, Hull York, Leicester, QUB, and Liverpool are all solid choices given your predicted grades are at least an AAA (with good GCSEs.

Thanks. My A level predicted grades are A*A*A and I have 10 GCSES 9999999988 and 9 in Level2 Further Maths.
I am a bit unsure of B'ham as their calculator uses historic data and plus I am non contextual. What about QMUL? Their website says their UCAT cut off is the 4th decile.
Original post by Paleblue
Thanks. My A level predicted grades are A*A*A and I have 10 GCSES 9999999988 and 9 in Level2 Further Maths.
I am a bit unsure of B'ham as their calculator uses historic data and plus I am non contextual. What about QMUL? Their website says their UCAT cut off is the 4th decile.

for qmul, 4th decile is not their cutoff, it is their minimum requirement i.e. all applications below the 4th decile will be rejected. the cutoff for your a level grades was 2720 last year.
Reply 4
Original post by reubenn05
for qmul, 4th decile is not their cutoff, it is their minimum requirement i.e. all applications below the 4th decile will be rejected. the cutoff for your a level grades was 2720 last year.

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending