Queen Margaret University 2020 applicant chat Watch

Puddles the Monkey
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Queen Margaret for 2020!

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here >>
Zeeh90
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi guys, So I have applied to QMU since October and responded to their subsequent email Oct 24th requesting for additional documents. However I am yet to get a response, even though they stated applicant should expect response in 4weeks. Anyone else applied and waiting for response for Diag. Radiography (Pre-Reg)? P.S. I 'm an international Student
Selfol1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Zeeh90)
Hi guys, So I have applied to QMU since October and responded to their subsequent email Oct 24th requesting for additional documents. However I am yet to get a response, even though they stated applicant should expect response in 4weeks. Anyone else applied and waiting for response for Diag. Radiography (Pre-Reg)? P.S. I 'm an international Student
Are you sure it was not 4 weeks from the closing date ? for example I have applied for physio and it says 4 weeks but from febuary 1st. end of jan is when application window closes!
Zeeh90
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Selfol1)
Are you sure it was not 4 weeks from the closing date ? for example I have applied for physio and it says 4 weeks but from febuary 1st. end of jan is when application window closes!
Hi @Selfol1, I am not exactly sure right now, which was why I thought to pop in here and ask questions like the classic concerned applicant. If i get you right, you saying it could be 4weeks from the deadline (which is all d way in July 2020?):eek:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (470)
66.67%
No (235)
33.33%

Watched Threads