The Student Room Group

University of Amsterdam, Bachelor of Arts in Media and Information

I want to study a Bachelor of Arts in Media and information, but I can’t find the requirements of this bachelor. I have seen that the requirements of bachelors such as PPLE, Business and Liberal Arts & Sciences are harder as it has a selective procedure due to its popularity. But what about, studying a BA in this university? Are the requirements for this bachelor way easier than those with selective procedures?

I also have seen that for business you need to have a high grade on Maths, and for the Bachelor of Arts, what are the subjects that you need to have most?

My grades are not bad in any sense, although it varies: I have 18/20 on Arts, 12/20 on Maths, 15/20 on Environmental,15/20 on English and 17/20 on Spanish. They tbh are not bad.

So, I just wanted to know if I have a chance on getting into this university with this grades. My English is good tbh, and I will be improving it all the year in 2020!
Hey, I have got in a program called 'Media and culture' which is quite similar to yours (the first-year program is exactly the same).
I am just a very average grade, I think you will get in, but I have to remind you the crouse u doing seems like has a high drop-out rate, so the first-year students around 200 and the whole three years students around 370, so it looks kind of scary when you look at the states...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending