The Student Room Group

Universities Suggestions- United Kingdom

I got offers from different universities from UK this year for different courses yet I feel like I should explore more universities. Can someone recommend good reputable diverse universities for courses like advertising and design, individually or mixed both also I want to pursue career as an art director in future so suggestions regarding them would be much more appreciated. Thankyou so much. ( I am also worried to let go of this year's offers as to whether I'll get such opportunities again)
Original post by Ramna.8
I got offers from different universities from UK this year for different courses yet I feel like I should explore more universities. Can someone recommend good reputable diverse universities for courses like advertising and design, individually or mixed both also I want to pursue career as an art director in future so suggestions regarding them would be much more appreciated. Thankyou so much. ( I am also worried to let go of this year's offers as to whether I'll get such opportunities again)

What offers do you already have?

Do you have any reason to believe that these are not from "good reputable diverse universities for courses like advertising and design"?
Reply 2
Original post by DataVenia
What offers do you already have?

Do you have any reason to believe that these are not from "good reputable diverse universities for courses like advertising and design"?

Hey, I believe these are really good offers but people around me or some acquaintances from UK as well keep telling me that I havdn't explored much universities and choosing marketing after doing bachelors in design can be troublesome for me.

I am an arts student (visual comm. design) and got offer from UOL (University of leeds)- advertising and marketing, QMUL- FT in digital communications and digital marketing, Goldsmiths - PR media: advertising, communication and digital marketing.
Original post by Ramna.8

Hello,

It sounds like you already have some incredible offers already so massive congratulations!

We offer a course called Fashion Communication that is focused on the commercial aspects of photography, marketing, social media and styling which may be a good fit. There will be other universities that offer a similar course, so do have a look around!

https://www.aup.ac.uk/courses/undergraduate/ba-hons-fashion-communication

A lot of courses are currently offering clearing options too, so you still have time to apply to other courses this year if you didn't want to let go of your current course offerings.

The best thing to do is go with your gut - choose the place that you feel will push you the most as a creative while being in an environment you know you will thrive in.

Best wishes and good luck!

Jenny - a rep from Arts University Plymouth

Quick Reply

Latest